We can supply a Free Fax to E-mail facility to all clients and potential clients. It is a service that allows you to receive faxes on your own personal Fax number, and have them delivered securely and conveniently to your own E-mail address
The Fax number is in the form of an 086XXXXXXX number, and is issued absolutely cost and obligation free. Receiving faxes is absolutely free and there are no setup or subscription fees.
Save on paper, fax machine ink / thermal paper and fax line subscription fees, or free up the fax line for voice or internet. Receive your faxes anywhere you have access to a PC and the internet. You will no longer need to be in the office to receive faxes, and you can store the fax in electronic form, which is much more secure and durable than hardcopy faxes.
To sign up complete the following form:
What are the benefits to me?
- You receive a FREE 086 fax number – use one for every employee. There is no limit.
- You do not need any additional equipment and expensive fax hardware
- The only requirement is an e-mail account, and many free e-mail providers exist if you do not have access to a mail account.
- No Setup Cost, No Monthly Cost, No Equipment Cost, No Paper Cost
- Environmentally Friendly – receive your faxes per e-mail and save on paper and trees
- Power Blackout Friendly – still receive your faxes even if the Electricity is out.
100% Confidential and Private
Faxes sent to your 086 fax number will only be forwarded to your own e-mail address. No human interaction is involved so you can trust the service for even your most important and confidential faxes.
- Large Corporates with hundreds or thousands of employees
- Banking institutions
- Financial Institutions and Stock Market Brokers
- Auditors and Bookkeepers, Accounting Firms
- Insurance industry
- Medical Aids, Hospitals and Clinics
- Government and Local Municipalities, Political Parties
- Small, Medium and Home Businesses
- Law Firms, Attorneys, Legal & Investigative Services
- Employment agencies
- Educational Facilities, Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Realty and Property, Bond Originators
- Travel Agencies
- IT and Computers, Software developers, Internet Service Providers
- Import and Export
- Advertising and Maketing Firms
- Motoring and Car Sales
FREEFAX Numbers can only receive calls from within South Africa. International callers will not be able to send you faxes.
Calls to FREEFAX numbers are charged at R2.02 per minute (inc VAT).